BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mama Knows Best!

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

So what's really weird is that I started planning this last year around this time. The scout's mom pack was so well received I figured - after having watched a few scenes from Disney's Tangled and falling desperately in love with Donna Murphy - that this parody would be fun to write and perform. Of course I could think of none other better suited to the task of playing Scout than my super talented co-worker on EBF2 and all around great guy Raikujo. Then life, femscout, and femgineer happened. Leaving me with one month to write and record the song before Mother's Day 2012. The best laid plans, as they say... At any rate, this was a blast and I hope to do at least on more parody relatively soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love that movie too! I know this blog looks empty, but I do read it, so I appreciate what you're doing here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even get to see this. That's super sweet of you! Thanks for keeping tabs on the place.

      Delete