BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Remastered Scout's Mom Soundpack!

So this one time I made a soundpack for Team Fortress 2's Scout's Mom that all the gmodders and machinima makers I adore could have more options than turning up the pitch on Scout's voice. And this one time, I finished the soundpack just in time for Mother's Day, which was a nice way to present the piece to the public.

Then I saw that the quality of the audio was a hot mess. But what was I to do? With over 190 lines, I didn't have time to edit. And the laptop was all the way over theeeere... 

So then, this one time, MaxofS2D was all "Hey, I can edit your audio for you :3".

And then I was all like, "NO WAI".
And then he did, and it was all like "AWESOME!" and I was all like "AWESOME!" and Max was all like "AWESOME!" 

Sooo, here's hoping you still think it's awesome too.

The new remastered version here, hosted on Max's domain: 

This version will also be posted in the original video.  



And then I was all, "K, sleep now." 
And then I slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment