BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 6, 2011

Now How Do I Work This Thing?

If you're reading this, then congratulations! 

To me! 

Because this being visible to the outside world means I have not made the internet implode upon itself by attempting to start a blog. Good job, me. Have a treat.

But at any rate, welcome to my unimploded space on the web! After a slew of allergy attacks, late hours at the job, freelance research, and countless nights of just being too deliciously lazy, I've at last found the time and energy to start this so called... "buh-lah-guh".

No doubt most of you were brought here via my YouTube Channel. If not, welcome anyway!  

I'm still trying to get a feel for this, so bare with me...

I recently had two wisdom teeth pulled and will be out of commission for at least a week or two until my jaw feels well enough to move around for voice over. Think of the stuff to come as over compensation. 

Not to mention I'm getting the other two pulled in July, so just copypasta all this pain for a month and a half from now... Boy oh boy!

If you're still reading, I commend you. As a reward, here's a new voice over exercise I whipped up in honor of the upcoming sequel to American McGee's Alice. After waiting MORE THAN HALF A DAMN DECADE for it, I'm super psyched for Alice: The Madness Returns!

 
In other news, I'm editing the Scout's Mom soundpack. In a perfect world, it'll be done by Mother's Day. I'm nervous about it, but hopefully there are some gmodders out there who could get some use from it.
As for the Female Spy being feature on Team Fortress 2's official blog? I'll save this from being anymore TL;DR by just making a video on it.


Let's see where this thing goes. Hope we all have fun while we're here.
-

D.O.R

No comments:

Post a Comment