BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Present and future; tense...?

Things are starting to cool down on the home front as far as my ill family member is concerned, but it's still a steaming semi-molten mess.
Toasty...
As I keep saying, I don't want to get into details, but some people have expressed genuine concern and this touches me greatly. So I'll just update on the basics:

1.) Said family member is doing well and is stable, but I am still in charge of their affairs that can't be handled from the confines of a hospital room (bills, business calls, their share of the rent, paper mail, etc.). As such I'm traveling an extra 2 hours after work, so time's super tight. Not to mention I loose all this sweet wi-fi access at work once my high up gets back from vay-cay.

2.) At present, I'm staring at 3 active projects:

Untitled project for IceLordCryo


Other projects such as MaxofS2D's Earthbound Fortress 2 and SourceMachinimaMaker(Dr.Hooves) Portal map are on going as well. I've also got my hand in an audition for a paid-- HOLY PRETZELS, PAID?!?!-- role that I probably wont get.

All of these will be completed in due time, but I will try to stay as close to the order as when they were accepted as possible.

3.) I don't go above and beyond to record during/immediately after the time I'm sorting this family member's affairs out with them. In short, I'm not looking to burnout, so no worries there. Those who know me on Steam, I'll see you again one day... one day...

And here's news for ya:  
OVER 1000 PEOPLE have downloaded my Femscout Soundpack!
GEE-HEE-HEE!
Neat, huh? I kinda want to do something special in honor of that, but I can barely get the stuff I have to do done. I have all these crazy stupid fillers in mind and another fun contest, but it's tough with all this Murphy's Law in my face. 

That's more writing than I'm used to these days, so we'll do lunch about all this some time. Maybe grab some gelato.

Tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment