BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 22, 2011

The GLaDOS Statement Reproduction Initiative

Finally, after several weeks in development, I present to you your requested Glados lines as preformed by me and edited in Melodyne by Dr. Hooves!

Well, not ALL your requested lines. They were all equally good. But some were just more equal that others. It's an Animal Farm thing. You know. Four feet good, two feet bad. You understand. I knew you would.

Female Engineer notes look great so far. If you can believe it, I'm waiting for even more feedback before I jump on that one. Female Scout, as always, is chugging along as the special child of my voice over endeavors. She wears her own special helmet and everything.

In more local news I've decided that come hell or high water, by hook or by crook, I'll be attending NYCC 2011. There business cards shall be distributed shamelessly and mingling so hard the center is sure to collapse in on itself. As a result of this, I may not come back alive. Undead maybe. In the event of my reanimation, I ask that you all remember me as I was - alive.

That's all for now. Perhaps one of these days I'll write about something entertaining.

Like ponies.

No comments:

Post a Comment