BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 19, 2011

D is for Delays

Family life beckons me away for long periods at a time. While I was away in Baltimore, someone had the audacity to fall ill... quite literally, in fact.

A maternal unit took a bad stumble and is in my diligent care until she fully recovers. So not big surprise that I haven't put things out as fast as I'd like to. I do have plenty on my plate, though. Like a fat man at a free all you can eat brunch... with Canadian bacon. Awww yeah...
  • We're pushing 70 out of 400+ female scout lines.
  • Finished some lines for Earthbound Fortress 2's episode 1, which is looking fantastic!
  • A contest is ready for almost immediately after Female Scout Soundpack release.
  • More Glados lines will be shared soon.
  • And just in time for 3000 subs, my first non video game project in a while:

My narration of the popular alphabet book, The Gashlycrumb Tinies by Edward Gorey!

Should have it up in the next day or two; a refreshingly morbid turn away from TF2 for the moment. I'm trying to get back to what my Youtube Channel was about in the first place: exercising and doing a variety of different types of projects, getting feedback, and learning. I love the TF2 and Valve community, and there'll always be some fun new thing from me in time, so no worries if you're feeling cheated at all. Let's all have fun hearing about 26 little children finding a land made out of candy and puppies and free amusement park rides.

Because that's exactly what this book's about.

No comments:

Post a Comment